Awed by Fastpitch Softball

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
This is my first year coaching Softball at school. I have a new found appreciation for how fast you can pitch a softball underhanded. I am quickly becoming a fan!

CornBiscuit

Suspended
Oct 2, 2005
Mobile, AL
I will give those athletes a lot more credit now that I played in a fast pitch game. It is really hard to hit a pitch that spins up at you!

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
CornBiscuit said:
I will give those athletes a lot more credit now that I played in a fast pitch game. It is really hard to hit a pitch that spins up at you!
I timed one of my 8th grade girls and she can get the ball consistantly between 45 -50 mph.

Jim Morris

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Athens,AL
ps.tidefans.com
ldlane,
Fast pitch will get in your blood. I had always thought I would coach little league baseball, but the good Lord had different plans. With two daughters it was necessary I learn the fastpitch game. Didn't like it at first b/c it wasn't baseball, but once you learn the game it will get in your blood. Been coaching for over 5 years now and it still gets my blood pumping. I've listed some links below that alot of high school and college coaches utilize. These links have helped me out tremendously.

FastPitch Softball Tips
FastPitch Instruction

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.