Jamar Taylor has enrolled at UA and signed a LOI

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Jamar Taylor Update

Jamar Taylor Update
When asked of Alabama's coaching situation Taylor replied, "Truthfully, I committed to the school. I want to know who the next coach is going to be. I hope we get a coach that runs the ball, but I am committedto the school. Everything is good with coach Ball. I am kind of hoping they give the job to coach Kines."

Taylor anticipates an early enrollment and is solid with his commitment. "I don't think I am going to visit any other schools," he said. "I am trying to get up there in January. I know I have to enroll in the school. I have filled my enrollment papers and sent them in. Hopefully, everything will go through fine."

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Re: Jamar Taylor will enroll in January

As Lakeland High boosters (my wife's hs), we think the world of Jamar. He is an upstanding young man. I never doubted he would follow through w/his commitment. Welcome to the Capstone, Jamar.:BigA:

Tide49

1st Team
Dec 1, 2005

I think Taylor could turn out to be a real gem. He was somewhat overshadowed by other players on his team and had limited carries due to the other runningback on the team. If he was on a less star-studded team, I think he might have been a bigger "name" player that was more highly-rated.

Roll Tide Jamar! Welcome to the Capstone!

gator

1st Team
Aug 22, 2005
Birmingham, AL

Should be a good one. All the comments I have seen about him from the FL commits have been very positive both in terms of his character and playing ability. Would agree that he was underrated due to limited exposure.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006

his dad said a couple of days ago that his son's mind changes daily.
I would have to imagine if a certain coach were to be hired by UA, big John might be persuaded to tag along. :wink: At least I hope so, cause we could certainly use him!!!!

rolltide8755

All-SEC
Oct 19, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Re: Jamar Taylor (FB/RB Lakeland) win big

jamar is offically on campus. it was expected that he was going to enroll at bama this semester and i ended up seeing him today. so just confirming.

roll tide roll

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
Outstanding !!!

Welcome to the Tide JT .

Congratulations on being the 1st player to officially be a part of the CNS dynasty !!!:smile:

ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!

Latest threads