BamaNation Second Team Crimsonstain's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Is there really a Diablo Sandwich?

Smokey and the bandit was one of my all time favorite movies. Sheriff Buford T. Justice when in "hot Pursuit", stopped in a choke and puke and ordered a diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper.

I have searched the web and could not find this recipe. Any of you guys have any idea?

I work with a general Surgoen at a local hospital and we frequently quote Sherriff Buford T. Justice that usually ends with uncontrollable laughter and I would like to suprise him with a Diablo sandwich...
    Hi! My name is Steve, and I am addicted to Alabama football..

2. Advertisement
    Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief bayoutider's Avatar

Re: Is there really a Diablo Sandwich?

I have two answers. It could be a hot link on a bun slathered in hot sauce or it could be a chopped pork with onion sandwich. Take your pick.
    bayoutider1@tidefans.com

"You don't have to flaunt your success, but you don't have to apologize for it, either" -- Gene Stallings

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts." -Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by bayoutider View Post
    I have two answers. It could be a hot link on a bun slathered in hot sauce or it could be a chopped pork with onion sandwich. Take your pick.
    Which one comes with the 3/4 roll of toilet tissue that trails behind you ?
    "I know there's tremendous expectations here for what you would like to accomplish with this football program . I can tell you that however you feel about it , I have even higher expectations for what we want to accomplish . I want to win every game we play ." - Nick Saban 1/4/07

Quote Originally Posted by LCN View Post
    Which one comes with the 3/4 roll of toilet tissue that trails behind you ?
    diablo in.....diablo out.
    DON'T CONFUSE ROUTINE WITH COMMITMENT

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

I like that scene too. I enjoyed when Sheriff Justice came out of the choke and puke with toilet paper stuck in his sunglasses and the waitress taking if from him and trying to roll it up! There is shrimp Fra Diablo!

isn't that what they ate in dumb and dumber???
    DON'T CONFUSE ROUTINE WITH COMMITMENT