Bama Hats

yellowhammer13

1st Team
Feb 1, 2005
Tallassee, AL
I love this thread so much....... I think I'll take half the day off, have a few beers, find me an urnge hat to buy, have a few more beers, then go home and burn it. May even take pictures and post them! LOL!!! :pDT_Armataz_02_41:

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
This could be a classic.Hope they wouldn't do that. I wonder if Bayou or any of the other mods know what the longest running thread has been. It would make a good trivia question for a give away Iron Bowl week......:biga:
I think all the people who regularly post on the non-sports board know the answer to this one. :biggrin2:

Tide Tales

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2006
I've worn the same style Alabama hat for 13 years. haven't changed anything.
LOL! Bet you weigh more!:biggrin2: Who started this thread anyway? Just when I think it's d.o.d. up it rises again! Ha! Maybe something prophetic in that, eh?

Roll Tide! (Where's my 'A'???)

Jan 10, 2003
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
I could wear a different Bama Cap every day of the month. I have some that are 20 + years old.My Favorite is about 10 years old and is Crimson/White with the old style "A" with the elephant. On the top of the bill is white markings like a office would wear. I have a cap washer and wash all my caps even if I don't wear them. When I played softball I always wore a Bama Cap.

I have several from 1993 that I have never worn. One style that I wore out was white with a script "BAMA" on it. I haven't seen one like it and would love to get another one. Caps now being around $20.00 makes it hard, but some places I can find one around 10 and under. I will not buy an orange hat and in fact have nothing with orange on it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.