Bama Hats

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
very nice do you fish much? Oh in a hat to keep it on topic..
Mine has a yellow hull and SS bow rails. The rails and tower got damaged in Hurricane Dean. Got some water inside too but the boat was out of water and put on blocks. Those that didn't take that precaution are mostly being salvaged from the bottom of the bay.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
This was the closest I could come to an orange hat for Seminoles. Not too many birds out there with orange feathers, apparently.

...just to get us back on topic.

Out of town for a while. Won't check back in much for a week or three. Keep the faith, and somebody get this thread up every Friday.:wink:

:BigA:RTR:BigA:

dasabanera

Suspended
Sep 21, 2007
mobile
that is so disrespectful are u even a true bama fan orange no dude that iz just against the laws of being a bama fan u shouldn't even think about that if i see that hat i will get it just to burn it to hell lol

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
that is so disrespectful are u even a true bama fan orange no dude that iz just against the laws of being a bama fan u shouldn't even think about that if i see that hat i will get it just to burn it to hell lol
They have this thing called a period. Looks like this -> . <- :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.