Bama Hats

Jan 10, 2003
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Well Santa didn't bring me one for Christmas, just go get another my own self.

I do need a new front Bama tag for my crimson Honda two door Accord. I found one like this:BigA:, but some folks around here will say it Arkansas.

I like the Crimson background with the silver BAMA. My main car (Van) has the silver with the crimson "ROLL TIDE". Kinda hard to see from a distance.

Maybe I should start a thread about car tags.

Have an old cap that played "Yea Alabama", but its worn out, actually had two of those.

weverossi

Scout Team
Nov 21, 2006
Ocean Springs, MS
Look who's back!!! After 6 long months of exile, the almighty MODS have let old weverossi back. I have been reading along the whole time, and I can't believe this thread is still alive. Who would have thought a simple question would wreak such havoc? Anyways, it's great to be back, and I will try to remain on my best behavior.

Weve

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
Thanks for the advice!! I hath felt the fury of thy Mods.
I beg to differ, If you have ever had Bayou on a bad Zima day, he could have had you put to sleep for a six pack of black label and a shrimp cocktail. Or just told the Godfather..LOL You think Jimmy Hoffa was lost or buried in the meadow land you have another thing coming....LOL glad to see you are back.. Until..LOL Go weve.....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.