Bama Hats

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
I have a dilema I have an old worn out Bama hat that I really like but its old and worn out. What do you guys do with your old hats when they become unwearable?
wear it anyway. The buckle on my favorite Nike BAMA hat broke after years of abuse, so I taped it together where it fit the best and had my mom sew a stitch in it. The hat is basically dirty pink with threads hanging off the bill. Still my favorite.

CnW

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Dateline Chris Hansen wearing Bama hat

Did you see the Bama hat he had on Sunday night on Dateline? It was Black with the script A and something on the bill of it. He said at the first of the show they were in Moulton Alabama. Click on the addy below and look to the left and the click on the picture that has "not everyone happy with the sting". At about the 2:10 minutes of the the tape Chris comes into the picture and at 2:20 the Bama hat is in clear view.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/24108012#24108145

Re: Dateline Chris Hansen wearing Bama hat

Did you see the Bama hat he had on Sunday night on Dateline? It was Black with the script A and something on the bill of it. He said at the first of the show they were in Moulton Alabama. Click on the addy below and look to the left and the click on the picture that has "not everyone happy with the sting". At about the 2:10 minutes of the the tape Chris comes into the picture and at 2:20 the Bama hat is in clear view.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/24108012#24108145

A Barner hat would tip ole boy off! Heck his friend ain't got no money!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

tide06

Scout Team
Sep 30, 2007

Chris Hansen looks like a man who just had a producer put a hat on his head 10 seconds before going on air.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Chris Hansen looks like a man who just had a producer put a hat on his head 10 seconds before going on air.
Combined with the fact he looks like he's never worn a cap before in his life.

Looks like Les Miles fitted his hat for him.

UAME

All-SEC
Mar 28, 2000
Tuscumbia, AL

Must we have TWO threads about Bama hats on the same board??? This belongs in THE hat thread!;);):biggrin2:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ

This was a good show. I don't know if anyone saw the whole show and the set up house. This guy, a sleezy salesman, walked into the house and said, "I have my Alabama bag". And he did, you could see it better when he was leaving the house. I liked when Chris came out and revealed who he was and the expression and reaction of the salesman!

Jan 22, 2003
Germantown,Tn USA
I have a dilema I have an old worn out Bama hat that I really like but its old and worn out. What do you guys do with your old hats when they become unwearable?

I save mine, I have been looking for some type of stand to place them on in my BAMA room. At the monent I have about 15 in various stages of wear. I will never toss, burn, or bury any BAMA cap. Just add them to the collection.
ROLL TIDE

Bama Kid

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 16, 2002
ATL Southside, GA
I have several different categories of Bama hats, one of which is Work Hats.

This collection of Bama hats is further divided into many sub-categories such as, Home Maintenance, Auto M', Rentals M', Front Lawn, Back Lawn...

Even when you're sweaty, with garden dirt and/or grease under your fingernails, you can't help but look good in a Bama hat.

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton

I didn't see the show. Was it in Moulton or Cullman? The Cullman Times ran an article which was the "flip side of the coin" so to speak.

The TV newsmagazine aired a hidden-camera report Sunday about unethical sales practices that featured Cullman insurance salesman Ricky Gibbs — a report that Gibbs said portrays him unfairly.

“I know that I did everything right, and it infuriates me that they would make it appear how it did,” Gibbs said Tuesday on the front steps of a house he’s renovating in Holly Pond.

The “Dateline” report — which was aired on national TV — showed Gibbs going to a home in Cullman that was secretly rigged to record insurance agents’ tactics as they tried to sell annuities to a senior citizen.
http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/local_story_106201550.html

BTW that hat looks ridiculous on him. Reminds me of those hats they plop on the winning racers as they interview them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.