Bama Hats

CnW

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Re: Dateline Chris Hansen wearing Bama hat

Moulton, Alabama was mentioned, but could have moved on to another town also.

I didn't see the show. Was it in Moulton or Cullman? The Cullman Times ran an article which was the "flip side of the coin" so to speak.

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/local_story_106201550.html

BTW that hat looks ridiculous on him. Reminds me of those hats they plop on the winning racers as they interview them.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I didn't see the show. Was it in Moulton or Cullman? The Cullman Times ran an article which was the "flip side of the coin" so to speak.

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/local_story_106201550.html

BTW that hat looks ridiculous on him. Reminds me of those hats they plop on the winning racers as they interview them.
It certainly looks like he was 'set up' in this one. What's terrible is the honest folks end up unknowingly wasting their time just so NBC can have a show. If they spend 2-3 hours with this 'fake' potential client, that's 2-3 hours they couldn't spend on someone who might actually make them some money...

OCtide

3rd Team
Aug 15, 2006
Irvine, CA
Well, maybe we can transition this thread to something a little less controversial and emotional...............like religion or politics.

tupelosusan

1st Team
Jul 12, 2007

I lost my Bama hat when I was moving into my new apartment last week. Has anyone seen it???
our house burned a couple of weeks ago with all of our bama caps,hhodies and t shirts but thank God not the pictures

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
This thread brings back memories of my favorite Bama hat (a white '92 champoinship hat) that was left at a neighbors after a game a few years back.

Now, my neighbor has gotten a divorce and is rarely at home and my hat is trapped and cannot escape!!!! Oh the horror!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I recently had to retire my favorite Alabama after years of loyal service. The hat was fitted and colored crimson with a white script "A" outlined in black. It's unusual for me to find fitted hats that fit and it was a sad day indeed. I guess this is as good a place as any to immortalize such a fine representative of "Crimson Pride" as I've ever seen.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana

There have also been two ships commisioned as USS Auburn (seriously). According to Wikipedia, one was "abandoned ... due to age and deterioration" around 1932–1933 and the other was struck in 1960 and sold for scrap in 1961. Kinda fitting, methinks.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN

There have also been two ships commisioned as USS Auburn (seriously). According to Wikipedia, one was "abandoned ... due to age and deterioration" around 1932–1933 and the other was struck in 1960 and sold for scrap in 1961. Kinda fitting, methinks.
damned fine post; both the pictures and the history of the floating toilet named the uss auburn.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.