Bama Hats

Bama_Fan72

1st Team
Nov 4, 2007
Someone had a post about a hat so I figured I would bump The official hat thread maybe he can find it in here.

i26bamafan

All-American
Oct 30, 1999
Summerville,SC
yahoo.com
Go to the barn board or the Vile board or the Longhorn board and I am sure they will be happy to assist you in a ""PUKE"" orange hat..

This is CRIMSON and WHITE.. You have put this hat thing on for about 4 months, so give it a chill and if you don't care for CRIMSON & WHITE,

BE GONE.....

R O L L T I D E R O L L

Ron

PDL

All-SEC
Oct 16, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Go to the barn board or the Vile board or the Longhorn board and I am sure they will be happy to assist you in a ""PUKE"" orange hat..

This is CRIMSON and WHITE.. You have put this hat thing on for about 4 months, so give it a chill and if you don't care for CRIMSON & WHITE,

BE GONE.....

R O L L T I D E R O L L

Ron
Just curious, but have you even read this thread? That guy's long gone and is certainly not the one keeping this thread alive.

DanthManUA

3rd Team
Sep 4, 2001
Florence,AL,USA
I feel the need to repent. I bought my old room mate a $200 print of Jordan Hare Stadium for his wedding gift. Him and his new wife are both big Barn lovers and I had no other ideas. I made sure to buy something that was not portraying any anti-Bama scenes. I also told both sales clerks that it was not for me, that I hated the Barn, and then I paid with my Alabama credit card. A horrible experience all around. I think I need another shower. :puke:

i26bamafan

All-American
Oct 30, 1999
Summerville,SC
yahoo.com
You been doing this for several months now...

1. Go to the barn board or
2. Go to the obnoxiousvile board or
3. Go to the longhorn board and

get your orange hat.... This is ""CRIMSON and WHITE"" , okay

CrmznApklps

All-SEC
Nov 22, 2004
The GUMP
I guess I'll post again since this thread continues to live on...

I have a few Bama Hats: A crimson one signed by Bobby Humphrey, a khaki cap with just the A (multipurpose), a crimson Titlelist (for my golf days), and a crimson visor that I wear to the games.

It is interesting that this post has lasted so long and the poster has been twice (?) removed.

My favorite time was when Weverossi came back and tried to act like e was a legend. LOL! What's yours?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.