Bama Hats

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It's like a bad check, or a good boomerang, it just keeps coming back to you!

I think I'm going to be in the market for an Alabama visor this year. I also "unretired" my favorite Alabama hat for grass cutting season due to an insufficient supply of Alabama hats that I truly like.

Blood Red

1st Team
Jun 8, 2008
Huntsville, AL
As you can see I've just started posting recently. I came across the hat thread for the first time just a couple of days ago, and have been reading it off and on. Never have I laughed so hard in such a long time. Tears were rolling down my face as I read every post, especially the earlier ones. One cannot deny that BAMA fans have a good sense of humor.Thanks for the fun. A couple of times I laughed so hard I almost wet my crimson boxers..........But this thread isn't about boxers........It's about a hat..........A burnt orange BAMA hat.:)

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
After Saban was hired I was getting gas at the convenience store and some auby fan saw my hat and had a comment about how I must have just bought one.:mad2:

Man i hate those stepchildren.

:BigA:

Blood Red

1st Team
Jun 8, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I'm glad I ran across this thread before it petered out. Guess it's about time to put it in the vault. Bye, bye hat thread. Bye, bye weverossi, I hardly knew ye. You provided me and others with a lot of laughs. All because of wanting a sweet burnt orange Alabama hat. It's Crimson that runs in our veins.:BigA:

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
I just saw what I think was a bama hat on the footage from the implosion of the nuclear reactor in N. Korea early this am. It was on CNN's footage and one of the reporters in the gallery was wearing it. I guess this hat thread is worldwide.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
There is a product that you put your ball cap in, made of plastic shaped like a cap, that allows you to place your cap inside the dishwasher. Does a good job of cleaning your hat.

timmer0911

3rd Team
Jan 4, 2005
Mobile, AL
There is a product that you put your ball cap in, made of plastic shaped like a cap, that allows you to place your cap inside the dishwasher. Does a good job of cleaning your hat.

NOOOOOOOOO........you can't wash a cap!!! Nothing better than a good sweat-stained, dirty-ole cap....

svtider

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 21, 2001
Scottsboro, AL
u don't need a plastic device to wash a hat in a dishwasher. just put it in there and when it comes out, stuff a towel into it. the towel will keep it from shrinking and help keep its form.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
What is good to get the dust out of Crimson? I have a few Crimson hats from the 90s. I tried shaking them and hitting the dust out, but there is some still left in them, kina of like a faded Crimson.

Blood Red

1st Team
Jun 8, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I need some help. I found a sweet burnt orange BAMA hat online the other day. For some reason, I didn't buy it. Now, of course, I can't remember what site I saw it on. Has anybody else seen 1? If so, please let me know where.
Wow, in one month the hat thread will be a year old. If the plug isn't pulled before Aug.9th, we need to celebrate this in some way. Any suggestions? In the spirit of weverossi, I think I'll buy a sweet black Tide Fans. com hat. I found it on Tide Fans Store. A lot of people on this board are from Huntsville. Maybe I'll run into some of you. Tide fans are the greatest!! :BigA:
[ame="http://www.cafepress.com/tidefans.9590183"]Black Cap > TideFans.com Online Store : TEAM TideFans.com OFFICIAL *Stuff*[/ame]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.