Bama Hats

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
we should celebrate the anniversary of the hat thread by Brett sending everyone who has posted on the hat thread a sweet burnt orange bama hat that says "I posted on the bama hat thread"

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
Wow, a year old..... (Deep thought).....it seems like only yesterday she was "born". Poor Weverossi, never saw the onslaught(spelled right?) coming. He asked one dumb question about a simple hat and suddenly found out, relentlessly, what orange means to the Crimson Nation. Carry on hat thread, I hope you have many, many more posts to come.

Can we get a moment of silence, just to reflect on what the hat thread really means to ALL of us.......... (Sigh) .......... Thank you.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Since RichRod Changed the Wolverines Jersey, I wonder if he would have come to Alabama would the Bama Hat changed?

I sure would hate to see a bama hat look like a WV hat.
Bama Hats should not be changed to a coaches liking.
Lets hope that Weverosi never becomes the coach at alabama. He might make the Bama hat orange.

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
... bump

... just didn't seem right for the *should we kill the bama hat thread* thread to be above the *Bama Hats* thread :wink:

i26bamafan

All-American
Oct 30, 1999
Summerville,SC
yahoo.com
Hey ""MODS"", I thought this was a football related board and now it looks
like it is a orange hat board. This is about th3 3rd, 4th or 5th time this article has been on.

Can't you mods do something about it....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.