Bama Hats

BamaFan1961

All-SEC
Oct 26, 2005
Hayden, Al
Can anyone tell me if this is the Army or Marine dgital camo. I am looking for the Marine pattern to get my son before he heads to Afganistan. I don't think Crimson or orange would be a wise color to wear over there.

Bama_Fan72

1st Team
Nov 4, 2007
My favorite Bama hat had the championships won listed on the edge of the bill. I got it about eight years ago and haven't found another has anyone seen any like it or know where to find older style hats?

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Can anyone tell me if this is the Army or Marine dgital camo. I am looking for the Marine pattern to get my son before he heads to Afganistan. I don't think Crimson or orange would be a wise color to wear over there.

That's an Army pattern. ([ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Camouflage_Pattern"]UCP, ACUPAT, or ARPAT[/ame])
The Marines have a desert (tans) and a woodland pattern (greens, browns, black) ([ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARPAT"]MARPAT[/ame])

It can be hard to find the Marine pattern, as they don't license it for civilian use. That goes triple for one with an Alabama logo on it.

Bhammer

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Birmingham

Just to be safe, see if you can find somebody to sew the script A onto a turban. Problem solved. :biggrin2:

FAYETTE4BAMA

1st Team
May 15, 2003
Hey ""MODS"", I thought this was a football related board and now it looks
like it is a orange hat board. This is about th3 3rd, 4th or 5th time this article has been on.

Can't you mods do something about it....
Bro, don't read and don't hate. You'll have a coronary if a little thing like a hat thread gets under your skin. Your post count does not indicate rookie status, you should be an old pro at selctive reading by now.:wink::cool2:

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Hey ""MODS"", I thought this was a football related board and now it looks
like it is a orange hat board. This is about th3 3rd, 4th or 5th time this article has been on.

Can't you mods do something about it....
My life has been threatened if I close this thread.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.