Bama Hats

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
Re: New Bama Hats Thread - Seriously. It's Offseason, and I Need This Hat For St. Pat

It's a promise. Only on St. Patty's Day. Now tell me where I can find it.

I started a new thread on this because I actually want to find this hat. Now that my question got put into the old "Bama Hats" thread, no one will even see my question. GRRRR.
You can't start a new hat thread. C'mon man!

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Re: New Bama Hats Thread - Seriously. It's Offseason, and I Need This Hat For St. Pat

You can't start a new hat thread. C'mon man!
Of course not. THE hat thread can never be replaced. What THE hat thread has become is a phenomenon unto itself. It started out as a search for a nasty orange hat. But it's now a tradition that gets renewed every offseason where everybody can chime in and say they posted in the famous hat thread.

I just want THIS hat and wanted help from my TF family finding it. That's not really the same topic as what the hat thread now is.

Any help still appreciated.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ

I first saw thread when I was relaxing on Market Street in San Francisco back in 2007 while reading TF on my old Sidelick phone drinking a slurpee from 7 Eleven! The late Bayou was nice enough to give me an Aubarn aviator for bringing this back to life a few years ago, I think I had it for at least 2 weeks, that ugly AU logo!

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

Of course not. THE hat thread can never be replaced. What THE hat thread has become is a phenomenon unto itself. It started out as a search for a nasty orange hat. But it's now a tradition that gets renewed every offseason where everybody can chime in and say they posted in the famous hat thread.

I just want THIS hat and wanted help from my TF family finding it. That's not really the same topic as what the hat thread now is.

Any help still appreciated.
Someone wanted AN ORANGE (TN, TX, AU just doesn't matter) cap with a Bama logo. now someone wants a NOTRE DAME cap with a Bama logo. LOL Yup it should be in the same thread. :smile:

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999

I finally found my '92 championship hat. I have seriously been looking for this hat for 10 years! I found it in my parents attic in a box with other Bama memorabilia. News like this belongs no place else besides this thread.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL

Someone wanted AN ORANGE (TN, TX, AU just doesn't matter) cap with a Bama logo. now someone wants a NOTRE DAME cap with a Bama logo. LOL Yup it should be in the same thread. :smile:
I'll choose to take that as if your :smile: is actually a ;).

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

I first saw thread when I was relaxing on Market Street in San Francisco back in 2007 while reading TF on my old Sidelick phone drinking a slurpee from 7 Eleven! The late Bayou was nice enough to give me an Aubarn aviator for bringing this back to life a few years ago, I think I had it for at least 2 weeks, that ugly AU logo!
I remember that. I was wondering why you had that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ

I remember that. I was wondering why you had that. Lol

I failed to read the post about the next one to open Bama Hats will get one of those. I was too late in editing and pulling it off and Bayou gave me that nice gift.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

I failed to read the post about the next one to open Bama Hats will get one of those. I was too late in editing and pulling it off and Bayou gave me that nice gift.
Could you remove it??? It was up there for awhile.

CrmznApklps

All-SEC
Nov 22, 2004
The GUMP

I've just got to post in here again...because I can. Weverossi... I hope that you are well...wherever you are!

Sagamore Bill

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Oklahoma

I finally found my '92 championship hat. I have seriously been looking for this hat for 10 years! I found it in my parents attic in a box with other Bama memorabilia. News like this belongs no place else besides this thread.
I still have one of the flat topped hats from the late 70's (remember the "we are family" Pittsburg Pirates). What I want is for someone to make a Civil War kepi in crimson w/the Alabama "A" on top.

Easportsbama

Jan 30, 2009

Need this hat! Any info to aquire is greatly appreciated!!

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana

I still have one of the flat topped hats from the late 70's (remember the "we are family" Pittsburg Pirates). What I want is for someone to make a Civil War kepi in crimson w/the Alabama "A" on top.
Painter's caps. They were big in the 80's as well.

wishbonedays

1st Team
Mar 30, 2003
Hanceville, AL, USA
www.wfl1974.com

I have a post on this legendary thread a while back, but now I happily get to add another...more treasure from my youth discovered and put in a more prominent place...much better than the barn or garage!

From my senior year of high school

gift from my Grandmother, 5th grade

not a Bama hat, but one I found in the stash, happy to see it after all these years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.