Bama Hats

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Ah, the hat thread...one of the more venerable threads on Tidefans. Provided a lot of chatter over the years for the forum. Didn't check the post count for it, but the Scam Newton thread a while back was a biggie, too.

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
It's crazy that this thread is 9 years old in a couple months. And it was started almost exactly one month before Saban coached his first Bama game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Got a fitted Houndstooth Nike hat. Unusual to find an xl fitted hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After I had a bought of some crap in my chest I had to take 2-3 months of HEAVY cortico-steroids. So as I got bigger, so did my head. So now I wear L/XL. Like you mentioned they are hard to find, especially the ones that actually fit!:biggrin:

I found one like this at Lids in Destin a month ago: http://shop.rolltide.com/Alabama_Cr...bama_Crimson_Tide_Swoosh_Performance_Flex_Hat

It is like that with the script A on the front, the Nike swoosh on the side, and on the dead back it has a small script A. It's a Nike Dri-Fit but when I type the other numbers on the tags to see if it pops up it doesn't. I'll have more time tomorrow to see if I can find it online. THE BEST fitted hat I can find in a Bama hat.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.