Bama Hats

ForTide

1st Team
Mar 21, 2007
Powder Springs, Ga.
I have not been a member for very long but the one thing I learned is never discuss colors other than crimson and white pertaining to UA and NEVER discuss changing style of uniforms!!!
Sorry did not mean to say anything about uniforms!!! Mods please don't ban me!!!!::tongue:

BocaLance

All-American
Oct 18, 2001
Douglasville (Atlanta), GA
Hmmmmm....

Dude says he saw a swwwweeeeeet burnt orange Bama hat online - a color that is certain to spurn angst and disgust amongst any diehard Bama fans. The hat is soooo sweet that he wants one, yet now can't recall the site, and is asking fellow hate-all-things-orange Bama fans for help, wondering why everyone is so jacked over his "sick of everything white or crimson" issue.

A little pot stirring?

briancm

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2003
Sheffield, AL USA
What a tangled web we weave when we start threads on orange Tide hats!

I'm at a loss for words, no wait, DELETE THIS THREAD!

Cast out those that...well, you know.

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
Hmmmmm....

Dude says he saw a swwwweeeeeet burnt orange Bama hat online - a color that is certain to spurn angst and disgust amongst any diehard Bama fans. The hat is soooo sweet that he wants one, yet now can't recall the site, and is asking fellow hate-all-things-orange Bama fans for help, wondering why everyone is so jacked over his "sick of everything white or crimson" issue.

A little pot stirring?
I thought immediately that he was a barner! I am convinced since he said he was sick of our colors and only has 12 posts! He is a barner I tell you, a Barner!

weverossi

Scout Team
Nov 21, 2006
Ocean Springs, MS
Not a barner by any stretch. I also said I liked the Green hat. Does that make me a Notre Dame fan? Stop with your stupid conspiracy theories. Go track UFO's you paranoid freaks!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.