Pontiac Game Changing Performance - Week 1

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I gave it to App State. Can you imagine if they scored that blocked FG at the end? The Big House would have come down

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I gave it to App State. Can you imagine if they scored that blocked FG at the end? The Big House would have come down
If that guy returning the block (linebacker I assume, based on the number) knew how to stiff-arm, he likely would have scored the TD...

ApexTider

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 13, 2004
If that guy returning the block (linebacker I assume, based on the number) knew how to stiff-arm, he likely would have scored the TD...
I'm an App grad, and believe me the win still hasn't sunk in yet. But to clarify, he is actually an All-American safety, and I couldn't believe he got walked down like that by a kicker. But I heard his post game comments about it, and he said he had been cramping most of the 4th quarter, and was just out of steam. But....he said he's sure he hasn't heard the last of it from the rest of the team. Oh well, I'm sure he'll take the ribbing in exchange for that play.

Pachyderm37

1st Team
Apr 30, 2007
I think APP St. did a tremendous job. My hat is off to them. Likewise, I'm glad that we didn't have to play them.

Couldn't have happened to a team in a better conference for it to have happened in. Maybe the love fest for the Big Ten will deminish a tad bit now that they were embarrassed in the NC game and now Mich. gets beat by App St.

To go along with that the Big 12 is 0-2 against the SEC in week one.

:biga2::cool2:

RTR

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.