Today is my 14th wedding anniversary.

jmp343

Oct 18, 2005
Fairhope, AL
Today is my 14th, also. I'm from Fairhope, but got married in Little Rock on
that day. Our pastor made a big joke about losing so bad to Alabama that day. I can't repeat it here though. My wife is definately a converted tide fan. Roll Tide!
Jeff P

ingramk

BamaNation Citizen
May 15, 2006
Birmingham, AL
This past Friday was our 16th. I have 5 brothers who were very mad that I was getting married during football season. I did plan it early and the AL / FL game was at 6:00pm that night. Alabama was on a very long winning streak at that time and FL beat us really bad. We listened to the game all the way to PC Beach crying most of the way. Sept. 14, 1991.

CrimsonBeachBum

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Pace, FL (Pensacola metro area)
14 years together is a beautiful and admirable thing. Those of us out there, who are married know that it's no cakewalk and requires a true commitment and some times (actually most of the time), hard work on both sides to make it happen. My wife & I just had our 8th anniversary and we still have much work to do. She's a Southern Miss grad and I have to give her credit. She's always taken her lumps in stride whenever they lose to Bama and didn't rub it in whenever USM beat us back a few years ago under DuBose.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.