Any Vince Flynn fans?

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
Man I miss Mitch Rapp (Vince Flynn).

I've read the entire Jack Reacher & Dewey Andreas series, and now I'm on the Jack Noble series.

None of these compare to Rapp though:angelsad2:

Last edited:

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I'm finally getting around to reading Vince Flynn. Just started Term Limits.

Also, found this of interest on wiki:

The Mitch Rapp series will continue, written by Kyle Mills, with The Survivor being finished and released on October 6, 2015 and two other novels in the works.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Thanks Bodhi, I have read all of Flynn's and look forward to the new ones by Mills.

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
I'm excited to see the new books. And I hope the author stays close to Flynn's style of writing.

I could have sworn that The Survivor got released late last year and I read it.....guess I have it confused with some other book I read.

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
I read "The Survivor".....I am grateful the series lives on, but i'ts definitely not Vince Flynn writing and it shows.

The new author injects way too much touchy/feely emotion into Rapp......doesn't he know Rapp is a stone cold killer and ain't got time for all that?:conf2:

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
I just finished the newest Mitch Rapp book...."Order to Kill" and I must say IMO it was much better than the last one. I'm glad because I don't want the series to die off :)

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I just finished the newest Mitch Rapp book...."Order to Kill" and I must say IMO it was much better than the last one. I'm glad because I don't want the series to die off :)
I just picked up Order to Kill this weekend. I have a few books ahead of it in the queue, but I'm definitely looking forward to reading it. I've read all of the Mitch Rapp books, and I agree that I don't want the series to end. I'm glad Kyle Mills has picked up the torch.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I just picked up Order to Kill this weekend. I have a few books ahead of it in the queue, but I'm definitely looking forward to reading it. I've read all of the Mitch Rapp books, and I agree that I don't want the series to end. I'm glad Kyle Mills has picked up the torch.
I'm reading them in series order, and I am really enjoying them. I started with ​Transfer of Power and have just finished Executive Power. Ill go back and read the prequels added at a later date another time. I wish they would do a movie series like they have done with Jack Reacher.

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
I'm reading them in series order, and I am really enjoying them. I started with ​Transfer of Power and have just finished Executive Power. Ill go back and read the prequels added at a later date another time. I wish they would do a movie series like they have done with Jack Reacher.
If you've never read it, I highly recommend Term Limits by Flynn. I think it was his first, and in my opinion his finest.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
If you've never read it, I highly recommend Term Limits by Flynn. I think it was his first, and in my opinion his finest.
Yes, I've read it. What's interesting is we have a similar problem today with corrupt partisan politics on both sides of the aisle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.