Hey jref and bamajake

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
Where are y'all going to work in the second round of the playoffs? I will beat Millry - Millry (9-2) vs. Linden (11-0).

Jref

1st Team
Oct 3, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
Where are y'all going to work in the second round of the playoffs? I will be at Millry - Millry (9-2) vs. Linden (11-0).
Take your long johns!

I will be going to Mobile for Foley @ Murphy on Thursday. Long drive down, twice as long coming back. Helluva a way to make 65 bucks!

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
10-4 on the long johns. We are leaving Montgomery at 2:30 - long trip for us as well. Yours should be a good game - is Foley where Julio Jones plays or is it Daphne?

bamajake

1st Team
Sep 27, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
It looks like both of you could have pretty good games. Good luck. For the first Friday night in months, I will be at home. Our association only got one game this week and Jref's crew got it.

Jref

1st Team
Oct 3, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
btw, Foley should kill Murphy.
They did -- 35-14. Murphy had 40 yds total offense and one first down in the 1st half. The Foley RB scored 4 TDs.

For those of you who think we do this for the money: We left Tuscaloosa at 1:30 PM & got home at 3:00 AM. They paid us $65 each to call the game.

You do the math.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.