Jay Barker is dating Sara Evans.

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
such an odd question......... im not of the mouth kissing type when it comes to my mother......are you??

maybe it is just what she is wearing in that pic, but she looks a bit squarish. i dont mind curves but she definitely resembles a rectangle there.

babyray

1st Team
Aug 7, 2002
Pell City, AL USA
she used to be really hot, but 36 years and 3 children can change that...
I think she looks great. I'd take it. And I guarantee she doesn't look square-ish in her birthday suit. She's a great looking lady if you ask me.

I always laugh when I hear guys criticize beautiful women. I won't say why.

NYBamaFan

Suspended
Feb 2, 2002
Blairstown, NJ
I think she looks great. I'd take it. And I guarantee she doesn't look square-ish in her birthday suit. She's a great looking lady if you ask me.

I always laugh when I hear guys criticize beautiful women. I won't say why.
Looks great? Absolutely! Hot? Not any more. At least, not to me. This is a very subjective item. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone has a different idea of what constitutes "sexy" in a woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.