"We didn't want him anyhow".WDWHA

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Okay guys lighten up a little. I think we are getting just a little bit too sensitive here.

See the smiley on the end of the original post????

Why be so incredulous at the comment???

Tongue was placed firmly in cheek.

Give me a break..........

Oh I forgot Bama always get everyone we want and nobody would ever think of going anywhere but Bama. Surely every 18 yr old that Bama approaches makes up his mind and would never consider changeing hsi mind???
geesh.
No we don't. We do lose kids you know. There are some kids that do not want to come to Alabama. There are a lot of kids that grow up in Florida that never even care to play for Alabama...

Just kidding. I'm with you... Sometimes things are taken way too seriously in these parts. For example, following the UA plane...

Scott Kennedy

Nov 20, 2013
So 6 Years after this post, I had to GOOGLE WDWHA, and this was the first reference I could find of it. Congrats JAXFLBAMAFAN, I hope you got a Patent!

I think the board should adopt a new acronym for when a player signs with another team.

WDWHA "We didn't want him anyhow."

This will promote efficiency, better reader/time management for board readers. :)

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
No we don't. We do lose kids you know. There are some kids that do not want to come to Alabama. There are a lot of kids that grow up in Florida that never even care to play for Alabama...

Just kidding. I'm with you... Sometimes things are taken way too seriously in these parts. For example, following the UA plane...
that stuff kind of creeps me out...way too far.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Okay guys lighten up a little. I think we are getting just a little bit too sensitive here.

See the smiley on the end of the original post????

Why be so incredulous at the comment???

Tongue was placed firmly in cheek.

Give me a break..........

Oh I forgot Bama always get everyone we want and nobody would ever think of going anywhere but Bama. Surely every 18 yr old that Bama approaches makes up his mind and would never consider changeing hsi mind???
geesh.
You are the only one I have ever heard say this, even if it is tongue in cheek. It's not something I would say. I think the young man has a right to any school that wants him until he signs his name. He still has not signed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.