Tide Fans NSD 2008 Alabama Signing Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_sack86

1st Team
Nov 11, 2004
Re: Tide Fans NSD 2008 Alabama LOI Fax Received Thread

Sometimes, I just have to pinch myself and asked, "Is this really happenning, Bama on top of the food chain? "

The PROCESS is a sucess!

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

being number 1 in recruiting doesn't mean we are all the way yet but it is a excellent start hehehe.
I agree, it's kinda hard to say the process is complete when we just came off of a 7-6 season. I hope the players don't have this mentality.

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005

A big thank you to RTO, CS, and the rest of the mods for keeping us updated. You guys rock.:pDT_Armataz_01_37:

Roll Tide

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton

Meanwhile over at the Barn...

Multiple independent tests have confirmed that the fax machine is correctly plugged in, filled with both paper/toner and is indeed working properly. The lack of fax activity has yet to be determined. More on this situation as it unfolds...

da_sack86

1st Team
Nov 11, 2004

RTO or CS, does the Bama Staff has Square peniciled in for the MIKE position?

Last edited:

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

Well I'm out. I have to go crawl in a ditch for the next few hours and wade through mud :mad2: It's such a glamorous job. (Land Surveyor until grad school starts) Anyway, keep signing these guys for me, I wont be able to stay on and convince them :biggrin:

ROLL TIDE!! COME ON JULIO, TJ, and JERRELL!! WE NEED YOU!!

crimson_blood

All-American
Jul 22, 2006
Helena, AL

Meanwhile over at the Barn...

Multiple independent tests have confirmed that the fax machine is correctly plugged in, filled with both paper/toner and is indeed working properly. The lack of fax activity has yet to be determined. More on this situation as it unfolds...

I have heard that Enrique Davis will most likely still sign with the Barn today after de-committing earlier. Oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.