Anyone played NCAA 09 on the Wii?

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
I have a Wii and was thinking about buying NCAA 09. I saw some videos online, and the graphics looks pretty bad compared to PS/XBox versions.

Here's a link to a video

Link

Tidefan7887

Scout Team
Oct 27, 2006
Tuscaloosa, AL
Is the game only mascots?? The game doesn't even look to resemble one of the NCAA games for Xbox and Ps3. I don't know I'v got a wii and love it but alot of the games seem to be made more like kid friendly.

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
Is the game only mascots?? The game doesn't even look to resemble one of the NCAA games for Xbox and Ps3. I don't know I'v got a wii and love it but alot of the games seem to be made more like kid friendly.
No it has regular gameplay too. That was the only video I could find for the Wii.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
A friend of mine bought it for the Wii, and though it's not bad, I don't think it's a good buy either. The graphics look worse than a PS2, and they have just watered down the game so much it's absolutely nothing like the NCAA series. Moreover, it's really not as interactive as you might think.

I wouldn't say it's flat-out terrible, but IMO it's not very good. I've got a Wii and was considering purchasing it, but I'm not going to now.

I love the Wii, and it's a ton of fun, but this is probably one of the worst sports games I've played for it. I can think of seven or eight games off-hand that are better. It certainly has nothing on something like Tiger Woods Golf.

CrimsonPharmboy

3rd Team
Sep 5, 2007
Dothan, Alabama
This is the worst Ncaa game I have ever played. I rented it from Blockbuster and returned it the next day. The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions make the Wii version look like an atari game.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.