STATS Sport Bar - downtown ATL

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
There are four of us heading up there. I doubt we get tickets outside so we are going to wind up at a pub to watch the game I am sure. Was originally going to Jocks and Jills I think but may consider Stats.

Wow, I just read where you stated Jocks and Jills was closed?

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
Sorry, just read where Jocks N Jills was closed but opened back as a TACO MAC which is much better in my opinion. STATS, apparently, is the ultimate sports bar but a little on the swanky side. But being downtown ATL, there's not many options. A hotel bar might be the best place to watch the game if you're looking to get a more intimate place to watch it.

STATS will definitely be the place to be all day Saturday. I know ATL's ESPN radio will be doing a live feed from there. See y'all at STATS!! ROLL TIDE

tiderollingindville

Scout Team
Jan 2, 2003
Douglasville, GA
jocks & jill is closed, becoming a different place. TacoMac is right next door but will probably be impossible to get in. We tried Friday night before the Falcons preseason game and the wait was way too long.

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
i'll probably be watching the game at smith's olde bar, the de facto bar in the city for alabama games, if anyone cares to know this. it's a fun spot which gets quite packed. sometimes good shows upstairs after the games as well.

ps i smashed my keyboard earlier today in a fit of man vs. machine rage so my typing options are limited, atm. hmmm i kind of like skipping capitalization, actually.

BamaJaguars

Aug 25, 2008
I live in ATL and was wondering where the fans were going out on Friday night. Midtown? Buckhead? Highlands? The night before the SEC championship game is awesome with the fans sporting their colors and ripping on eachother. I have to believe this Friday will be just as fun.

Sorry if this has been covered...new to the board.

JosephSparks

Scout Team
Aug 1, 2008
Nashville, TN
STATS is great. But here is the rundown. To reserve the 'tap' tables, you must spend a min. of $250 and bring at least 6 people. If you don't spend $250, then they will charge the difference up to 250. That being said all of their reservations are full for those tables. On last Saturday they only had 2 tables available. Other tables in the restaurant are first come first serve. It is a great bar and I will be there this weekend. I know a lot of Bama' fans will be there. Roll Tide

PisgahDave

Suspended
Dec 26, 2006
Douglasville, GA
STATS is great. But here is the rundown. To reserve the 'tap' tables, you must spend a min. of $250 and bring at least 6 people. If you don't spend $250, then they will charge the difference up to 250. That being said all of their reservations are full for those tables. On last Saturday they only had 2 tables available. Other tables in the restaurant are first come first serve. It is a great bar and I will be there this weekend. I know a lot of Bama' fans will be there. Roll Tide
Good to know. Thanks. Maybe I'll try for a 'non-tap' table.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.