Say something nice about Kentucky thread

BayAreaBama

3rd Team
Aug 28, 2007
Tampa, FL
Old high school teammate of mine played for them for a few years before he transferred to Duke.

Had nice things to say about the program.

They've represented the SEC very well over the years in basketball, even when the rest of the SEC wasn't very good at all, and hopefully they continue their rise in football as well.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
They have one of the Best Ironman Triathlons in the world ( Bet ya didn't know that one did ya???)

Great Bourbon ( As previously mentioned.)

Their Fans are a good peeps.

Football Team is up and coming, and is already a threat to be taken quite seriously.

Ins't the Corvette made there?
fixed it for you

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I have never had a negative thing to say about UK. I enjoy watching the Kentucky Derby and all of the beautiful ladies dressed in their derby wear.

P. C. Pachyderm

All-SEC
Sep 28, 2006
Pell City, AL
They took Coach Curry off our hands. :biggrin:

Seriously, I always root for Kentucky unless they're playing Bama. Just sort of a classy, likeable program, even though they haven't been dramatically successful in football, at least not yet.

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL
I love their stadium. Very underrated. My wife and I were "taken in" by a couple of long time ole timers (we were strangers) KY fans after a game a few years back.. They served us wine, beer and all kinds of food while we used their phone and waited for a ride...

Good bunch of folk.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Nope, never had any problem with Kentucky fans. Their defense is playing very well right now. And they consistently have some of the prettiest cheerleaders in the SEC (and therefore in the nation).

ELTider

Scout Team
Sep 23, 2006
Athens,AL
My mom married a guy that is from Kentucky. He's a pretty decent guy. Hopefully, I can rag on him some after Saturday.

RTR!!!!!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.