Al-Ark St. - GamePlan vs. PPV??

BSin80

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 15, 2007
Sylacauga, AL
I have Direct TV and did not purchase game plan this year. Yesterday I logged on to directtv.com and searched for "Alabama". It indicates that the Alabama vs Ark State game will be on channel 793 under ESPN GamePlan for $21.95, and it also indicates that the game will be on channel 787 Pay per View at a cost of $29.95.

I was unaware that GamePlan was sold on a per game basis. Why pay $30 PPV if you can pay GamePlan only $22???:conf2:

Can anyone shed any light on this subject?

popechild

1st Team
Jan 1, 2002
If you live in AL, the game WILL be blacked out on gameplan, unless they flat out make a mistake and forget to.

umpduck11

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 3, 2005
I spent the money on the PPV. The audio is horrible ! The volume goes up and down, then it gets to where you can't hear anything the commentators say, but the crowd noise is loud. How disappointing for my $30.

seanndiane

Oct 29, 2008
Can anyone explain why the ARK St. game would be blacked out in south carolina? I have DishNetwork and the game was blacked out on PPV and Gameplan. I googled it and STILL DON'T GET IT so please don't recommend that. I spent yesterday so mad i thought my wife was gonna leave me. I also could not get it on XM or online radio stations.:mad2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.