Applaud the players and staff/ Thank you team! (Merged)

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
This season was a hell of a ride . Our team accomplished far more than what was expected of it in '08 . RTR :BigA:

Last edited:

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Re: Applaud the players and staff .

This season was a hell of a ride . Our team accomplished far more than what was expected of it in '08 . RTR :BigA:
The season isn't over. Sugar Bowl bound isn't bad. The ride continues.

Squirrely

All-SEC
Aug 31, 2008
Gainesville FL

Yeah, Bama did good, and the loss stings knowing Bama could have won, but it's been a great year.
The future looks bright for Bama........

:BigA: ROLL TIDE :BigA:

BigOaf

Scout Team
Oct 1, 2005
Sanford, NC

Great season so far and great Alabama team that played their hearts out. Florida's O exposed the small chink in our armor - CNS' recruiting will eliminate that quickly.

Edit: Wanted to specifically mention clutch kicking by Tiffin - atta boy!

Littlewing

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2005
Brooksville, Alabama, United States

yeah it was there for the taking. 1 bad non intentional grounding call, 1 bad special team play and 1 facemask that was close and could of easily been missed. I still think we have a better TEAM. congrats to the gators on the win though. Congrats seniors on a excellent season. you will be missed BTW demolish our bowl opponent

bamahuey1

1st Team
Jun 27, 2005

Indeed! It's been a great year! This team and these seniors have so much to be proud of! I want to thank this staff and players for the year we've had! On to New Orleans and Sugar Bowl Bound!!! ROLL TIDE!!

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005

yeah it was there for the taking. 1 bad non intentional grounding call, 1 bad special team play and 1 facemask that was close and could of easily been missed. I still think we have a better TEAM. congrats to the gators on the win though. Congrats seniors on a excellent season. you will be missed BTW demolish our bowl opponent
Me too . Our opponent just simply played mistake free football today . :(

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

Our team had a great year, and overachieved. Congratulations to the players and the coaches. We have no reason to hang our heads--for once the pundits were right and the better team won today.

RolltideFanz

All-American
Sep 26, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I couldn't be prouder of our boys. I'm near tears it's so frustrating to come up just shy, but we played them close for 3 1/2 quarters and that's more than most said we would.

We made mistakes and they didn't. It's as simple as that.

No-one expected us to get to this point, and yet here we are. No-one can take that away from us.

Roll Tide.

bamabaseballfan

1st Team
Aug 9, 2007
Birmingham, AL

I want to say it doesn't hurt b/c no one believed they'd be where they are at the start of the season, but it does. It has still been a great year. Shutting out Auburn to stop the streak has been the highlight for me. It makes it even better living in Auburn. Congrats to the players, coaches, and staff. They've put in a lot of hard work in the past year. Good luck in the bowl game. 13-1 will be one heck of a year.

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA

GREAT YEAR!! Thanks seniors, coaches, and all players for achieving more than any of us thought would happen this year. Wish we coulda' beaten Florida but it wasn't to be.

Hope Florida wins the NC!!

Now on to the Sugar Bowl! Don't like consolation prizes... but if you gotta' have one, the Sugar Bowl isn't bad.

TiderB

All-American
Dec 18, 2002
Birmingham, AL

Good job, guys! We're all proud of the performance you gave this year. Now let'***** the Big Easy and make it 13-1!

Roll Tide!

Dixiedawg

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Mobile, Ala
www.geocities.com

I've never been prouder of an Alabama team in my life. Congrats to the Seniors and the rest of the team for what they have given to the Bamanation, I'll be there in New Orleans against the Utes or is it YOUTHS. ;)

Roll Tide Roll

RTR13

1st Team
Oct 2, 2008
Columbia, TN

Completely agree. I couldn't even dream of a 10-win season after the collapse last year.

Congrats to Florida, but I won't pull for them in the BCSCG.

Ark-Tider

All-SEC
Aug 30, 2005
In the middle of Hog Country

Good year! My text messages are filling up with Bama haters. They love it and I'm ok with it. It's been a while since Bama was relevant and I look for great things to come. Maybe big Andre will change his mind and come back. Wishful thinking. ROLL TIDE.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.