What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Thanks to Diamond Dust, I am still listening to the Alabama Shakes on youtube.
I bought their album about a week ago and have listened a good bit. Last weekend they had a live concert on the AXS channel. The intro welcomed from Athens, GA, Alabama Shakes. Oops.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Neil Young featured in this live unreleased version of a great cut off Deja Vu. Neil was a fantastic addition to an already gifted 3 piece.

On our other thread about what happened to rock music.....I mean....just listen to this song and it's lyrics.

Distinctive like no other before or after.

"Now watch the summer pass....so close to you. Too late to keep the change....too late to pay. No time to stay the same.....too young to leave."

"Country girl I think you're pretty. Got to make you understand. Have no lovers in the city. Let me be your country man."

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Nice Rogue! I got that CD and it's fantastic. Coverdale is a near perfect substitute for "Robert Plant". I always enjoy his guest appearances on "That Metal Show".

Which reminds me....we need more "Led" in this thread!

:biggrin:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Loggins and Messina.....brings back a LOT of memories of some pretty special times. Music does that like nothing else. Just like looking at old photos. I don't live in the past but I don't forget it either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.