What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
After leaving the Harvest label, BJH met up with U.S. Producer Eliot Mazer (Neil Young) who recorded the band in San Francisco in the summer of 1975.
The quartet was on the upswing with bassist Les Holroyd and guitarist John Lees showing the most growth in their songwriting development.
Lees' seminal pieces included “One Night” which was a band mainstay through the next few years of touring.
As a follow-up to Everyone is Everybody Else, the LP did fair business in the UK, but still managed no dent in the US as the quartet continued to focus on consolidating their audience in Europe.
The remastering of the original recordings bas brought forward much of Holroyd’s excellent backing vocals for easier listening.
ArtWork: Bill Dare with Geoff Halpin (logo)and late Maxfield Parrish "Harvest" painting for inspiration.
Overall it’s another creditable work from the English mainstay act.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Oddly....the title of this song always reminds me of the Lee Marvin/William Hurt classic "Gorky Park"....
That's too cool. He has always been among my favorite country voices.

I'm gonna have to dig up my old Waylon and Willie album when I get home. My favorite country album of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.