What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Thanks Mitt and 579...most excellent selections. I was introduced to Chris Isaak in the late 80's by my neighbor Phil Smith who drove a black '88 Olds Trofeo and was a pretty cool dude. I also remember he made a cassette tape called "Back Tracks" from The Beatles that I still have and thought was very cool. He was also a big fan of Jefferson Airplane.

This one's for you, Phil.....

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Outstanding selection from Jeff Airp. Thanks. Too bad that mix of personalities was bound to implode. The first three albums were as good as anything from anyone not named John, Paul, George, and Ringo.

For those of us who cut our musical teeth on vinyl, Pear Jams' "Spin the black circle" A live version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ0w0HwoMxQ
LOVE Pearl Jam. Speaking of them and my affinity for those unplugged sessions. This is among the best of those productions ever:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Chicago - "25 or 6 to 4" Live in 1970, when they were a rock band with horns instead of whatever it is they became . Terry Kath works out on gee-tar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uAUoz7jimg

Thanks 579! That was a great concert and a great time for music! What a talented group of musicians!

I find myself listening to Chicago more and more the older I get. They are not unlike a good red wine - getting better with age.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Ridley's Scott and Hans Zimmer's wonderful use of "This Town", sung by Frank Sinatra and written by Lee Hazelwood, in the film Matchstick Men (2003)

Happy Birthday Ol' Blue Eyes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.