What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
The best Genesis album, period. When they were still in their Prog rock sweet spot.....before Phil went all 80s..... Duke is one of those LPs that is meant to be listened to from start to finish in order.....it tells a great story. I wish Genesis would tour with this LP again and their earlier stuff.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
The best Genesis album, period. When they were still in their Prog rock sweet spot.....before Phil went all 80s..... Duke is one of those LPs that is meant to be listened to from start to finish in order.....it tells a great story. I wish Genesis would tour with this LP again and their earlier stuff.

Thanks, you've kicked off my Youtube chain for today :)

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
DeLand, FL's own - These guys are fantastic. After living in Tampa for 15 years, I was fortunate enough to see them live over 9 times. They have performed on Letterman in his last season and Kimmel, as well. Follow them on FB. Patterson Hood (Drive-By Truckers and Florence, AL native) is among their fans.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Thanks for the Roadkill Ghost Choir Derek....funny I had not heard of them being I am so close to Deland. Guess I don't get out much! They have a Tom Petty feel to them!

And for the Dan Baird, 579....good stuff....Ga. Satellites meet the Black Crowes!

Here's a live performance by Linda Ronstadt with band member introductions in the beginning....Mick only wishes he could do it as well!

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I love the MTV unplugged sessions to just listen to as background music. Chris Isaak's is the one I picked out for today. IMO very good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.