What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Been to Missouri twice. Enjoyed my visit for the most part. There's a lot to see and the topography varies from north to south quite a bit. Branson has a wilderness resort called "Big Cedar Lodge" - a nice place to stay for a weekend if you're interested in something different. Then there's a the St. Louis Zoo, which was the zoo that Marlin Perkins (Wild Kingdom) was curator of, and has a lot of different exhibits in natural settings. And you gotta stop at the Bass Pro Shop in Springfield and have a bit to eat at Hemingway's....

I only mention this because this is the only video I could find with this song I wanted to post.......so there you go. :)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Barnstorm is the first album by Joe Walsh following his departure from the James Gang, released in October 1972 (see 1972 in music). The core band on this album – Walsh, bassist Kenny Passarelli and drummer/multi-instrumentalist Joe Vitale – was also named Barnstorm. It was the first album to be recorded at Caribou Ranch in Colorado.

The guitar composition and playing on this album are some of the best I've ever had the privilege to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.