What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Grateful Dead Wall Of Sound unveiled 2-9-1973 'I Know You Rider' .The Wall of Sound was an enormous public address system designed specifically for the Grateful Dead's live performances by audio engineer Owsley "Bear" Stanley.Though the initial framework and a rudimentary form of the system was unveiled at Stanford University's Roscoe Maples Pavilion on February 9, 1973 (every tweeter blew as the band began their first number), the Grateful Dead did not begin to tour with the full system until a year later.

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
The band of my hedonistic youth........ I'm approaching the mid fifties mark later this year, its cool that these guys can still put on a show in their early Sixties..... I'll have my tickets to Birmingham show, provided they don't kill each other before September....;) :D

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
^^ Well done 579 - absolutely amazing.....

I think my fav. period for Fleetwood Mac is when Bob Welch was a member....

In an interview with The Tennessean in 2003, Welch said he never dreamed he'd be remembered for much.

'I just wanted to play guitar in a good band,' he said. 'I wanted to make the music I love. I wanted to travel the world and have adventures.'

Welch also said 'music is disposable now. It doesn't have the emotional impact anymore. That's sad.'
He had lived in Nashville since the 1990s.

Jeff Conaway and Bob Welch are now gone....a bit surreal when watching the interview at the end....but they left their mark and are still very much appreciated.

B

BroadwayJoe777

I was watching our new basketball signee Dazon Ingram's highlights, and loved the background music. Anyone know that song?

Last edited:
B

BroadwayJoe777

Nevermind, dummy me. The title of the song is shown as the video starts..."Who Will Love You"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.