Link: A-Day Game Scheduled for Saturday, April 18

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
A-Day Game Scheduled for Saturday, April 18
The University of Alabama will hold its annual A-Day Game to conclude spring football practice on Saturday, April 18 at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Admission will again be free to the public and kickoff is tentatively set for 2:00 p.m. Further details on television coverage and events surrounding A-Day will be released at a later date.

The Crimson Tide football team is tentatively scheduled to hold the first spring practice of 2009 on March 23. UA spring break is the week prior, March 16-20.

wardaddy

1st Team
Dec 6, 2007
Lay Lake
I missed last years for my monster-in-laws SIXTH wedding. I told my wife I don't care who's getting married this year, I'll be in T-Town!

UA12NCS

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 17, 2007
Temple, GA
We need to fill BDS with another capacity crowd like CNS' first season. Last year Nebraska had the biggest crowd. Fill r up!

elizabama74

1st Team
Nov 9, 2008
Elizabethton, TN
Is the [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oxmoor Valley golf course the closest one of the (Robert Trent Jones trail) courses to campus? I would like to play 2 of them on my trip down and back.:biggrin:[/FONT]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.