ADMIN NOTE: MUST READ: Enter at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Heh. When he blessed me out on the way out the door he swore everything he had claimed was true.
and you should have believed him, dadgummit.

as entertaining as nybf was, im still intrigued by bluedeviltide (bdt- the duke lawyer marslem) he seemed a little angry all the time. hopefully he has finished grad school and is less stressed out these days.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Only muscle flexing and what not is done by some trigger happy mods....I feel somethings get shot down moved etc.... a little fast at time
You're always more than welcome to bring your complaints to any of us via private message. Calling out mods in the open forum is frowned upon at Tidefans, so if you ever come across a post/thread that you feel has been moderated unjustly, just contact us directly and we will be more than happy to explain our reasoning.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Are you drunk?
potw

You're always more than welcome to bring your complaints to any of us via private message. Calling out mods in the open forum is frowned upon at Tidefans, so if you ever come across a post/thread that you feel has been moderated unjustly, just contact us directly and we will be more than happy to explain our reasoning.
im not sure i am very thrilled with such an even-keeled and well-reasoned response. you should be ashamed of yourself.

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
potw

im not sure i am very thrilled with such an even-keeled and well-reasoned response. you should be ashamed of yourself.
She did the same thing on the old babe thread. Intermittently injecting logic, reason, and facts for no reason at all.

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
If I were going to pick on a mod it wouldn't be her. It's just not a fair fight. I ain't saying she's smarter than me(yeah right) it's ,,, well,,,,,,, uncle...... I give!

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Only muscle flexing and what not is done by some trigger happy mods....I feel somethings get shot down moved etc.... a little fast at time
PM me with specifics of what you are referring to. I don't recall you posting on Non-Sports but if you have a complaint, we'd be happy to address it, as Savannah said. We have these periods of relative calm once we run off the perpetual malcontents. We aren't trigger happy here, no by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.