ADMIN NOTE: MUST READ: Enter at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Just for the rrecord: I do not like George Bush, and I do not like OBAMA either. And whatever you say to me, I can take it. :tongue:
One more thing. I do like the BABE pics
Just for the record, they actually both seem like pretty cool guys, but terrible, terrible presidents. I bet George would be fun to tailgate with, and Barrack is pretty funny and "with-it." They're both entertaining in their own ways, and outside of the office of president, I'd probably be a big fan of both. It's really been that way with the last 3 presidents. Go ahead and throw Clinton in there too. I'd have kicked it with him too, just not cut out for POTUS.

Just for the record, they actually both seem like pretty cool guys, but terrible, terrible presidents. I bet George would be fun to tailgate with, and Barrack is pretty funny and "with-it." They're both entertaining in their own ways, and outside of the office of president, I'd probably be a big fan of both. It's really been that way with the last 3 presidents. Go ahead and throw Clinton in there too. I'd have kicked it with him too, just not cut out for POTUS.
I have a feeling a night out with Clinton would have been epic.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I've been on forums far less tame than non-sports. Believe me, the discussion in non-sports is extremely civil in comparison even when people are disagreeing. The mods and admins have done a great job of creating an atmosphere for one of the best political/other discussion forums I've ever seen.

edit- Also bumped thread response fail. :(

Last edited:

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Never noticed this before, but NYBF was the first to reply to this thread. What a true pioneer, a real hero he might say.
He's such a legend. I think we should start a grassroots movement to have "NYBamaFan" as a new moniker to replace BANNED.

Whenever someone gets the boot, we'll just say, they got "NYBamaFan'd!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.