Michigan St. Final Score

tide06

Scout Team
Sep 30, 2007
the big10 so awesome.:rolleyes:
Its a good thing there isnt a B10 - ACC challenge like they have in Basketball, it would be like watching a bunch of slow fat guys pillow fight.

I've grown up watching that conference and its as bad as I've ever seen it.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
Wow. Didn't MSU's coach just agree to a new contract? I kept hearing he was the latest "golden boy".. uh-oh. :redface:

thetideinmd

1st Team
Aug 14, 2004
western md.
Its a good thing there isnt a B10 - ACC challenge like they have in Basketball, it would be like watching a bunch of slow fat guys pillow fight.

I've grown up watching that conference and its as bad as I've ever seen it.
i grew here in acc country and it's sad what's happen to that conference, top to bottom.

tide06

Scout Team
Sep 30, 2007
Go Chips. I'm a professor at CMU. I was not at all surpised about the outcome.
MSU's D Coordinator should be dragged into the street and shot for the way he called that game.

Not very surprising you get beat when you give one of the best QB-WR sets in the country 8-10 yard cushions all day... absolutely criminal.

Congrats as a Spartan fan on a heck of a win, you deserved it.

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States
The Big10 definitely has had a horrible today. Even the teams that won have looked terrible. Ohio St is hanging on to the last thread of dignity this shamble of a conference has. And its probably against an over rated USC team with a freshman QB that is probably as weak as any team they've had in the last 10 years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.