Victory Cigar of choice.

da_sack86

1st Team
Nov 11, 2004
Well, its that time of the year & the most important question that needs to be known when it comes to The Third Week In October is what is your preference of victory cigar? I love the responses and have chosen by the most passionate replies. 4 years ago, the Montecristo was excellent for the Bama 6 Tenn3 game, while 2 year ago, the Henry Clay was superb during the thrashing of the Vols at Bryant-Denny. So please, give me a recommendation and what are you going to bring to T-Town?

BlakeSmash

3rd Team
Jun 8, 2009
This thread makes me so happy so much that I have now planned a trip to the tobacco store to celebrate UT's thrashing

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I really like the Cohiba coronas. I read about them in a similiar thread a year or two ago and they are by far my favorite. They run about $10 here. I've paid more than that for some, but haven't found a better one. There is also a cigar that I get when I go to Hawaii that are awesome. They are made in HI and are chocolate macadamia nut flavor. Weird but awesome.

chuxlee

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2008
My second greatest passion other then Bama football, I actually work a second job on saturdays at a tobacco shop!
I have a humidor for cubans and 2 other large humidors for all others..may I suggest
Mild--
5-vega gold torpedo, Nub cameroon
Medium--
Punch rare corojo. Puros indios veijo. Don Pepin Garcia my father.
Full--
Cain, Padilla Miami habano.

Or my favs..
Cuban Monticristo 2's, 4 or Tatuaje Miami brown label.

BamaBeta

All-SEC
Sep 18, 2008
Atlanta
It's a special occasion so I will splurge for the expensive cigar.

Fuente Fuente Opus X. Toro or Corona. Connecticut wrapper.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.