LSU fans chant 'Bama rejects' @ the barn...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Just checked the video and it's clear as day - when it's 1st and goal with 8 seconds left in the game, LSU fans are chanting 'Bama rejects" at the barn. Kinda warms the heart...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KIY-I6IDs"]YouTube - LSU Fans chanting "Bama Rejects" during Auburn game[/ame]

Last edited:

RTRFanatic

All-SEC
Aug 8, 2009
Awesome.. I typed this in on google and it came up with an LSU forum where they were talking about this... Someone said it was the student section that was chanting this. :biggrin:

RTRFanatic

All-SEC
Aug 8, 2009
Just checked the video and it's clear as day - when it's 1st and goal with 8 seconds left in the game, LSU fans are chanting 'Bama rejects" at the barn. Kinda warms the heart...
I had to go listen to it for myself on ESPN360... Too freaking hilarious... and they show Chizik's face right after all of this... :biggrin2:

RTRFanatic

All-SEC
Aug 8, 2009
I'm trying to see if I can find it.. but if you have espn360.. you can go right to the spot... it's where Auburn is about to score with 8 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

Edit: It's just after the 3:21:00 mark.

Last edited:

RTRFanatic

All-SEC
Aug 8, 2009
thnx, I wish we could find it somewhere else to place in the sticky section.LOL!!
Maybe it will eventually show up on YouTube.. I hope it does so I can post it all over my friends Facebook pages... :rolleye2:

I looked and there are only a few videos from the game on YouTube.. mostly of that guy that was dancing...

UA_Fan87

1st Team
Sep 15, 2008
Cullman, Alabama
Go to secsports.com find the Auburn vs LSU game from saturday and let it buffer all the way out and just fast forward it untill the end. They start chating it with 7 seconds left right after the LSU penalty. It's hilarious.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I was kinda glad that Auburn scored that last TD. Miles is up 31-3 and he throws his 1st team defense back in for that play. The LSU players and fans are whoopin' it up like they MUST stop Auburn or else they get beat. Auburn scored....then suddenly I think I heard a pin drop.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.