LSU fans chant 'Bama rejects' @ the barn...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
NO hang on LOL. Let me re-do it so it looks better:)

lol 47 views in like 2 minutes. You guys are fast:)

Here is the new one:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KIY-I6IDs"]YouTube - LSU Fans chanting "Bama Rejects" during Auburn game[/ame]

Last edited:

butchp

3rd Team
Oct 14, 2005
Now that's funny!!! I don't care who you are!! Well, unless you are a barn fan. But it is true.:biggrin:

RTRFanatic

All-SEC
Aug 8, 2009
It sounds like some of them are yelling Lets Go Defense and some are yelling Bama rejects... kind of hard to tell either way.. I'll stick with Bama rejects :tongue:

ETA: I don't think this is the first time LSU has done this to Auburn...

BamafanNPC

3rd Team
Jan 3, 2007
Pell City, AL
That is Hilarious! I have a couple of LSU buddies and they told me about it. I googled it and it came up on You tube, Figured it would already be here and I was right.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I was kinda glad that Auburn scored that last TD. Miles is up 31-3 and he throws his 1st team defense back in for that play. The LSU players and fans are whoopin' it up like they MUST stop Auburn or else they get beat. Auburn scored....then suddenly I think I heard a pin drop.
I found it kinda funny that they gave up the score too. There was really no reason to put the starters back in there, it's not like they were trying to preserve a shutout or something. Made the hat and LSWho? look kinda foolish IMO.

BamaMark71

3rd Team
Apr 24, 2001
Tuscaloosa
You know Im all for making fun of the Barn but I find it kind of bad that the cheer is being directly aimed at the young boys on the field. How do you know that any of them isnt good enough to play at Bama or anywhere else for that matter. Im sure if the same cheer was being directed at our team we would be all over it saying how hurtful it is and how there parents must feel. Those boys chose the Barn(for what reasons I dont know) just like ours chose Bama...You know I hear on here all the time not to say or talk about players because there parents and families read this...JMHO...Roll Tide Roll

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
You know Im all for making fun of the Barn but I find it kind of bad that the cheer is being directly aimed at the young boys on the field. How do you know that any of them isnt good enough to play at Bama or anywhere else for that matter. Im sure if the same cheer was being directed at our team we would be all over it saying how hurtful it is and how there parents must feel. Those boys chose the Barn(for what reasons I dont know) just like ours chose Bama...You know I hear on here all the time not to say or talk about players because there parents and families read this...JMHO...Roll Tide Roll
I agree, it was a classless chant but I also think it was hilarious. heh heh heh

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.