Hello All! Intro from a Tidefans Newbie

BamaEngineer97

Dec 9, 2009
Charleston, SC
Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself…..Jeff here - Bama grad from ’97 and ’00 in electrical engineering. 1992 was my freshman year, so I’m looking forward to another NC game! I’m in Charleston, SC. I might have crossed paths with some of you from that area; I was the Charleston Bama Chapter treasurer for the past 4-5 years (until our recent new elections). Been a lurker here for many years off and on, so I figured I’d go a head and register.

Looking forward to chatting all things Bama around these parts!

Roll Tide!

Jeff

PacificTide

Scout Team
Oct 12, 1999
Angier, NC
Hey BamaEngineer97,

Good to have you here. This is a proudly unique Bama board and you will enjoy yourself.

If you haven't already, check out the other boards at the top of the page - lot's of good stuff.

Have fun...

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Welcome to Tidefans! You'll find a lot of good people here and great football talk.

If you haven't already done so, check out the FAQ's (see top toolbar) for our posting policies. Get familiar with our other boards like Non-Sports, Recruiting, The Strip, Bookends, Grillin' & Chillin' et cetera and post often.

If you have a problem, don't hesitate to PM one of us mods/admins and we'll do what we can to answer your question.

Again, welcome aboard and Roll Tide!:BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.