What Is Your Favorite Alabama Memorabilia?

BigAlsGal

Scout Team
Sep 7, 2009
Talladega, Alabama
Just wondering what kind of cool stuff ya'll have.

A signed ball......a old sweater....picture?

Anything Alabama that you are just proud to have. :biggrin:

I am still working on getting an autograph....but I have a really neat windbreaker/pull over that I LOVE and a one of a kind Alabama purse.

A friend of mine seems to have a whole house full of great Bama stuff!!

Mods....I was not for sure where to post this so.....feel free to move it.

Thanks!!!!

Heather

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I love getting autographs, so I would say my football signed by Nick Saban. Or my Mark Ingram autograph or other Bama autographs. My dad has every Daniel Moore print out there, so those are pretty cool.

BigAlsGal

Scout Team
Sep 7, 2009
Talladega, Alabama
I love getting autographs, so I would say my football signed by Nick Saban. Or my Mark Ingram autograph or other Bama autographs. My dad has every Daniel Moore print out there, so those are pretty cool.
Now that is cool!!! We have a customer at work that is Tyrone Prothro's aunt and another co-worker of mine has been trying to get her to have him sign her "the catch" Daniel Moore picture.

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
Mine is a Sports Illustrated with glen Coffee on the cover signed by 31 players and Coach Saban.I got the sigs last season in Fayetteville.I also have a nice photo of ''the catch'' signed by Prothro last season before the Iron Bowl.Oh yeah I got Shaun alexander to sign his Bama jersey this year before the Va. Tech game.Those are my favs.I also have a cool 8x10 of Derrick thomas in a Chiefs uniform signed when I was a kid at a card show in Kansas City.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I have a few...

My Alabama Nike houndstooth zip hoodie. I got it for Christmas in 2006, and have worn it a lot. I still get some "That's a really nice hoodie!" from random Alabama fans. I figured a lot of people would've gotten it by now, but I've only seen 3-4 guys have it.

I have two framed stadium pictures of Bryant-Denny. Both games I was at (Hawaii 2006 and Tennessee 2007). I can find myself in both pictures.

I also have a pair of houndstooth shorts that can only look good when attending an Alabama game.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
I cannot narrow it down to one thing.

Framed Daniel Moore prints of "The Kick" and "The Coach and 315" are a couple of my favorites. I have the SI of the goalline stand framed and autographed by Barry Krauss, Don McNeil and Marty Lyons that is a favorite. I have a game shot of Derrick Thomas that is autographed and framed that I really like.

I also have full size Alabama football helmets autographed by Shaun Alexander, Jay Barker, Ozzie Newsome, David Palmer, Antonio Langham and Lee Roy Jordan among others that are my favorites. Each helmet has the players Alabama number on the helmet and I got each person to autograph their helmet "Roll Tide" along with their autograph and Alabama number.

I also have a white panel football with the Alabama logo (angry elephant) autographed by Nick Saban. I got him to autograph it "Roll Tide" and then had him sign it.

Last edited:

BigAlsGal

Scout Team
Sep 7, 2009
Talladega, Alabama
I have a few...

My Alabama Nike houndstooth zip hoodie. I got it for Christmas in 2006, and have worn it a lot. I still get some "That's a really nice hoodie!" from random Alabama fans. I figured a lot of people would've gotten it by now, but I've only seen 3-4 guys have it.

I have two framed stadium pictures of Bryant-Denny. Both games I was at (Hawaii 2006 and Tennessee 2007). I can find myself in both pictures.

I also have a pair of houndstooth shorts that can only look good when attending an Alabama game.
I am totally diggin those shorts!!!!:biggrin2:

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
I have one of the old postcards of Coach Bryant walking on water from the 60s. I carried it around in my books for quite a while till I finally found Coach Bryant in a setting where I wasn't afraid to approach him and ask him to sign it. He signed it, addressed it to me and while writing he said he remembered when that picture was taken. That brought a smile to my face him showing a little humor.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
My mini helmet with #2 (and David Palmer's autograph to me) on 1 side and #32 (with Prince Wimbley's autograph to me) on the other. My wife (the gator grad) got it for me for Christmas 2005. She met them both at a signing in Huntsville.

PinsonTider

Scout Team
Sep 19, 2005
Pinson, ALABAMA
These two have to be my favorite of many items that I have.

The ball cap came from one of the national championship games that my late father had attended.

The football was signed by CNS during the 1st season that he was in Tuscaloosa. I was lucky enough to be able to sit at the table with Terry Saban at one of the Thursday night coaches show. CNS didn't spend a lot of time there at the table, but he was nice enough to take the time to autograph the football, even personalizing it with my name.

55tide

Oct 24, 2009
A signed photo from the 1992 National Championship by Coach Stallings, an 8 x 10 of Coach Bryant, and an 8 x 10 of the goal line stand from the 1978 National Championship purchased from the Tuscaloosa News when I lived there.

I hate fat phil

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2006
Tuscaloosa
Here is my favorite thing I have. I gave myself a Christmas present a few years ago. I took all the things my grandfather had saved and given to me over the years and chose to have these framed. The key to this for me is the numbered program on the left. My second right now would have to be my pic with Coach Cochran I had made last Saturday with both of us holding up the 4 fingers, man I love his intensity.

ART

1st Team
Wow!! Really cool stuff here. Mine is not very cool, but means a lot to me. The Alabama sweater I wore to the '92 1st ever SECCG. My husband has a really nice white football with all the NC's listed. Hope we can get CNS to write in the next one.

saraelizabethua

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Oxford, Mississippi
I met Coach Saban when I was playing in a pep band on a Crimson Caravan trip. I only had three things with me... My cell phone, my piccolo (instrument), and my video camera...

SO:

That's the camera I use to make all of my Alabama videos on Youtube. The signature is the reason I won't allow myself to invest in a new camera. I have a case to protect the signature, but its blurry now. :(

And I got to realize that I'm almost taller than Coach Saban!! HA!

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Copy of John Underwood's book autographed by Paul Bryant.

Programs from '65 Bama/Tennessee, '78 Bama USC, Cotton Bowl '82, Sugar Bowls '79n '93
Posted via Mobile Device

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
I have two items:

1) When my kids where younger and Coach Stallings was @ Bama and since we live in Dallas; we made the drive to Paris, TX found where Coach Stallings lives and where very fortunate to run into a very nice man who worked on Coach Stallings ranch. We had a picture of my daugter/son both decked out in their Bama attire... we left the pic and asked if Coach Stallings would sign it... well; a few days later in our mailbox was the pic signed! My kids are now 18 and 16 respectively... this pic still sits proudly in my office!

2) While in Bham years ago with my brother; we paid a visit to Coach Bryant's resting place.... not sure to this day what I picked up either a buckeye or eggcorn... but since it fell from the tree on Coach Bryant's grave site... I picked it up for good luck... to this day; I talk to it before every game... looking for some divine intervention from Coach Bryant.

RTR!!!!

UAFNATC

Scout Team
Jul 20, 2009
Albertville
my bro-in-law is a student at bama and somehow got me a football signed by all the players and CNS.....i was blown away.....cody simply signed "mount cody".....i thought that was pretty funny....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.