What Is Your Favorite Alabama Memorabilia?

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Autographed Picture by Don Jacobs. Former Bama QB 1980. Also have a nice painting of Coach Bryant.

rolltidewin

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2009
mine is my hat that looks like saban's or my bear bryant 315 win coke but I have no idea were it is but y'all are lucky you can get autographs of people since I dont know how

RTR!!!:biga:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Mods - I used the "search" option to revive an old thread! (Figured it might score me some brownie points)

I've posted in several threads about my collection, but I picked up a new addition to my "Bama Room" - my very first Coach Bryant autograph!!!

It's a 1-of-1 #57 2010 Panini Classics Classic Cut autograph card of Coach Bryant. I think it's one of only about 4 cards made that are an actual 1-of-1 for him. Let me know what y'all think and keep your favorite pieces coming while it's the offseason!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I have a signed photo from Coach Bryant -- signed "to" me -- (my fav)

Others I'm proud of....

I also have a signed Robert Horry, signed George Teague photo too. I have a signed photo and Resume from EJ Junior (met him in Miami --- his work experience says: National Football League - Miami Dolphins - Linebacker ---sorry, I just think that's awesome)
1954 Cotton Bowl Ticket Stub (the infamous 'Off the Bench' game)
Signed Daniel Moore "Sacked" photo
Signed Daniel Moore "Death Valley Drive"

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
I've posted in several threads about my collection, but I picked up a new addition to my "Bama Room" - my very first Coach Bryant autograph!!!

It's a 1-of-1 #57 2010 Panini Classics Classic Cut autograph card of Coach Bryant. I think it's one of only about 4 cards made that are an actual 1-of-1 for him. Let me know what y'all think and keep your favorite pieces coming while it's the offseason!
Very nice card,my friend.Here are a few of mine..

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Sweet! So, you've got one of the other cuts! I think there are only a few out there (on an actual card)
Yes and i paid dearly.I was able to talk the seller down a little but not much.But it was well worth it.Easily my favorite card out of my collection.I also have a PSA collection of every Bama player who played in the NFL..

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I'm actually not that into memorabilia but everybody who knows me tends to give me memorabilia for birthday and Christmas gifts. Over a 54 year period that adds up. The two things that always get hung on the wall are an old Bear Bryant clock and a Bear Bryant plaque.

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
I have the 315 win Coke bottle for Coach Bryant. A former boss gave me a polaroid of Coach Bryant taken from the sideline will he was watching pregame at Legion Field. I also have a reprint of the Goal Line Stand Sports Illustrated in my Bama room. That is the best I can do here in the Coalfields of Kentucky.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I have the 315 win Coke bottle for Coach Bryant. A former boss gave me a polaroid of Coach Bryant taken from the sideline will he was watching pregame at Legion Field. I also have a reprint of the Goal Line Stand Sports Illustrated in my Bama room. That is the best I can do here in the Coalfields of Kentucky.
Those are really nice keepsakes - I'd like to see that polaroid of Coach Bryant. I have an original 8x10 of "The Kick" that they used in The Birmingham News. If anybody has that newspaper, post a picture of it and I'll add my photo so y'all can check it out. The crop marks are on the photo and everything!

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I have one of the old postcards of Coach Bryant walking on water from the 60s. I carried it around in my books for quite a while till I finally found Coach Bryant in a setting where I wasn't afraid to approach him and ask him to sign it. He signed it, addressed it to me and while writing he said he remembered when that picture was taken. That brought a smile to my face him showing a little humor.
I have one of those as well, albeit not autographed ... looking at it now.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Coach Bryant signed a book for me shortly before his death. A relative, who taught at the University, got it for me and I didn't know about it until after Coach's death. Unexpected surprise to say the least.

CrimsonSnake

3rd Team
Aug 21, 2002
Huntsville, ALABAMA, USA
I've got a lot of stuff and not really one particular favorite, but here are a few:

1. a postal commemerative signed by Coach Bryant post marked the date of the 315th win.
2. a four panel white football that I've personally had signed by 26 former players (and Homer Smith). The players include Harry Gilmer, Derrick Thomas, Richard Todd, Joey Jones, Cornelius Bennett, and Van Tiffen to name a few.
3. a Cheifs jersey signed by Derrick Thomas.
4. a 11 x 14 photo of Dennis Riddle (signed) crossing the goal line, ball held high, against AU in 1996 framed with a photo og the scoreboard and my ticket stub.
5. a Kenny Stabler sign #12 jersey.

Lots of others. MAybe I'll take a few photos and post them later.
Since last posted I've acquired a Johnny Mack Brown autograph.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.