Flight / Hotel Plans for BCS

Vegas4Bama

1st Team
Oct 24, 2005
LA$ VEGA$, NV
This is one time it is great to live on the "left-Coast" ie, Vega$! lol

We're driving over to Burbank to the Holiday Inn on the 5th and coming back home to Vega$ on Friday!

Things could not have worked out better if we'd planned us winning all 13 games and getting the #1 spot in the BCS game in the Rose Bowl.....

Yup, all the stars, the planets and the asteroids had to be aligned for all of this to happen in 2009/2010!!!!

Just think this game could be in South Florida or South Louisiana; but hey it's not!

Hope all of you enjoy visiting our little bit of pair-of-dice (get it, paradise) and don't lose all your money; but get to see some great shows, eat yourself through some good restaurants/buffets and see the local scenery of Red Rock, Boulder Dam, Mt. Charleston, etc, etc, etc.......:BigA:

latta12

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 3, 2007
Goshen Valley, AL
Flying out of B'ham weds. afternoon, connect in midway, then on to lax. Staying at the Pasadena Inn. We are hoping we will be within walking distance of the bars and gameday shuttle pickup. We will do some site seeing Friday. Then we will be flying out saturday morning. I can't wait!!!!!:BigA:

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
Flying Birmingham - LAX on Wednesday night. Arrive in LA about 10:30 PM.

Staying at Ritz Carlton in Marina Del Rey.

Bought transportation and pre game party from Total Sports Travel.

Meeting some friends from CA on Friday for sightseeing and food/drinks.

Flying back home on Saturday afternoon.

Best part? I booked these as award tickets on Southwest Air early in the season, "just in case."

CrimzonFanz

Scout Team
Sep 21, 2007
Hueytown, Al
Enjoying reading all thses travel plans. All of you will have a blast.
I'll be watching from my recliner, no travel plans needed. Would rather be in Pasadena yelliing ROLL TIDE!

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
We are flying from ATL to Vegas on the 5th, staying at the Bellagio, driving to Pasadena on the morning of the 7th, and then flying back to ATL on Friday. Can't wait for the Tide to Roll and have a mini-vacation too!!

bullit71

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 4, 2007
Atlanta to Burbank and back on Jan. 5th and Jan. 9th. Rm at Holiday Inn Media Center in Burbank (about 10 miles from stadium). Not sure of best way to get from Burbank to Pasadena and the stadium. Anyone having suggestions to help with this problem would be most appreciated. Will be my wife and myself traveling. Also, looking for pre and post game Alabama fans/alumni gatherings-any help with this?

RTR

4UARU2

Feb 7, 2002
RIVERSIDE, AL, USA
:BigA:Driving to Nashville Wednesday morning 6th, then Southwest from Nashvllle into Ontario Int and staying at the Fairfield Inn at the airport. Returning Saturday afternoon to Nashville and spending the night there and driving back to Riverside early Sunday.:BigA:

Bamafan315

Aug 4, 2006
Leaving B'ham on the 6th to Atl and then to Ontario, California-(staying there)-arrive 9:45 leave coming back Sun AM

mush08

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 31, 2008
Leaving Hville at 6am on the 4th, flying to Dallas on to Santa ana. I will stay two nights in Santa Ana, before driving to Burbank on Wednesday. Staying at some Hotel Amarano in Burbank till Sunday...flying back Sunday. My wife and I are having our week long 5th year anniversary out there. Don't let it fool y'all, my wife suggested it!!!!:BigA::BigA::BigA::BigA::cool:

bama_brannon

Scout Team
May 23, 2004
gainesville, fl, usa
Flying out of Tampa at 3pm on the 6th staying near LAX that night. Pasadena all day on the 7th then spending the night in Rancho Cucamonga as per recommendation from this board the night of the 7th. Over to Vegas on the 8th staying at Mandalay Bay that night. Back to central Florida on the 9th.

SCrammerjammer

1st Team
Sep 4, 2000
South Carolina
Leaving 6th from ATL to Burbank via Phoenix--back on the 9th. Staying at Hilton in San Gabriel--about 5-6 mi from Pasadena. Got a Parking Pass because I had to park in the outter banks last time.

How is the Pasadena weather in January?

Oh, along with a record stash of Bama-Wear, also got new car flags to fly over California! I like the SEC Champ flags featured on the site posted by Crimson Surfer I think.

Man, I'm pumped.

NJRollTide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2009
Out of Newark, NJ the night of Tues the 5th and back friday morning the 8th. Staying n West Hollywood with a car and trying to figure out all of the logistics from these boards. RTR

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
Wednesday, January 6 - Southwest takes me from Birmingham to Las Vegas to Burbank, arriving approx 3:30 pm Pacific time

Dinner at The Derby steakhouse in Arcadia

Two nights at the Sheraton Pasadena

Thursday, January 7 - Watch Bama throttle UT and claim NUMBER 13!!

Friday, January 8 - Leave Burbank at 3:00 pm on Southwest, get back to Birmingham late.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.