Link: Texas Bear Bryant is just an ex-aggie, T-shirt

GMacFan

Suspended
Oct 3, 2009
In the rest of the free world he's just the greatest coach in college football and even received a vote in the 1968 democratic convention.

Dallas4Bama

Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
Dallas, Texas
One of you sips can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Coach Bryant beat Texas with his mediocre Aggie team in Austin.
Posted via Mobile Device

RayDog

Dec 20, 2009
One of you sips can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Coach Bryant beat Texas with his mediocre Aggie team in Austin.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's correct Bear actually did beat Texas once. I believe he was 1-3 while at A&M.

Most Texas fans wish that other Texas fans would not make stupid shirts like this, my apologies.

BAMA504

Suspended
Jun 28, 2007
Ya gotta give it to them there is no sure fire way to make a school angry other than to piZZ on their history and tradition.

Maybe they just want our best game and THINK we need a reason to shut their mouths~!~

RT3413

All-American
Sep 14, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Actually, I thought it was fairly funny and creative. It's certainly a far cry from the blasphemous comments made about him by Auburn and Tennessee fans during the regular season.

And it's true... he IS an ex-Aggie. It's just like saying Darryl K Royal is an ex-Mississippi State Bulldog.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.