Bama fans' Christmases and Bama presents

N AL Tider

1st Team
Jun 18, 2007
Sweet Home AL
My wife and I expecting our first child in April. Since we are not telling anyone what the sex, we got a lot of netural gifts for the baby (i.e. Bama stuff)!

All Bama - Houndstooth Diaper bag, houndstooth changing pad, pacifier thingy, stuffed elephant, sunshade, piggy bank, blankie, hooded towel, sippy cup, drool towel, outfit, & bib.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Received some houndstooth lounge pants w/a Bama fleece vest, and "Script A" white turtleneck, and a houndstooth handbag, all from my IL's.
The hubby got some SECCG stuff, SECCG Bama cap, a nice v-neck Bama windshirt pullover thingy, and also a "Script A" white turtleneck.

BamaJaguars

Aug 25, 2008
My mom rivals some of the most diehard Bama fans and my first words being "Roll Tide" are attributed to her. We had all but given up on tix to THE GAME until a last minute surprise from my aunt and uncle. We decided to build up the suspense on Christmas morning for my mom and of course captured it on video. A long but entertaining 10 minute video, but one a lot of you would appreciate. ROLL TIDE!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXpJ85awYeg"]YouTube - Bama Mom Gets Unexpected Christmas Gift[/ame]

RolltideFanz

All-American
Sep 26, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
My mom rivals some of the most diehard Bama fans and my first words being "Roll Tide" are attributed to her. We had all but given up on tix to THE GAME until a last minute surprise from my aunt and uncle. We decided to build up the suspense on Christmas morning for my mom and of course captured it on video. A long but entertaining 10 minute video, but one a lot of you would appreciate. ROLL TIDE!
Good stuff, man. Thanks for sharing that! :)

My Christmas was all about the Tide --

I, of course, got my own ticket to THE GAME. My wife bought me a BCS Championship Game cap (Nike one -- but of course, I have to go with the one that brung me me and wear my old sweat-stained cap the night of the game :biggrin:), and we bought my son a #8 jersey. He wore it from the moment he got it up to about an hour or so ago. Good times. :)

bama_gpr

Jan 25, 2009
Germantown Hills, Illinois
Got my Michigan nephews a #62 jersey and a new Bama cap. My best friend's kids-in-law LOVED their new Bama sweatshirts. My Godchild will get his 2 Bama teddy bears next week....
Where did you find a 62 jersey? I took my son to Tuscaloosa on Wednesday and told him I would get him a jersey. He wanted 62. We went like 8-9 places and could not find one. I could not find one online when I got back either. Except an autographed XXXL practice one, which a 10 yr old obviously could not wear.

tambo410

1st Team
Nov 25, 2008
Fallston, MD
www.vrbo.com
I got a Daniel Moore sketch numbered 1 of 5000 of Maxmium Block, a belt (like CNS wears), and about 15 various football cards autographed by current and former Alabama greats. Can't wait to put it up on the Bama room wall!:BigA:
Interesting... I got number 1 of 5000 of Max Block as well. Mine is the pencil scetch and is signed w/ Cert. of Authenticity...

What gives...?:confused:

rolltidewin

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2009
i got 2 signed footballs one by GMAC and one by Jay Barker i got an SEC shirt,National title shirt and and a 1992 national title game day program

Last edited:

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
I got a Bama cell phone holder, the Tuscaloosa News paper after the SECCG, the New York Times prints of Bama articles this year, and the Defining Moments DVD series. I have watched "Run in the Mud" and most of "Goal Line Stand" - it is excellent and I can tell I will watch them many times in the future. I was blown away at the quality of the DVD's in all ways.

Camper4UA

Scout Team
Mar 17, 2007
got a copy of Eli Gold's book "From Peanuts to the Pressbox". Have not read any yet. Looks to be a good one. Bama car flag and new Bama belt like the MAN wears.

I hate fat phil

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2006
Tuscaloosa
That's awesome.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
My lovely wife got me an Alabama zip up sweatjacket with a hood, two Bama polo's crimson and gray, pair of Bama crimson shorts, Daniel Moore 2010 calendar, and my mother got me two Championship game tees, a long sleeve and the post card shirt. Not a bad Christmas. :hurray:

bamakasie

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 13, 2008
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I got some Bama shirts from my Mom and Dad, and my Auburn husband got me a houndstooth scarf, Crimson blanket with houndstooth "K" on it, and picking up my BCS tickets this weekend from my cousins' at cost. Best of all, blessed silence from all my Auburn in-laws this year about football. After all, what can they say?

And proving that there really is a God, and He loves me, I didn't get trapped into a one-on-one conversation with my mother-in-law about race relations and what it means to submit to your husband, like I did at Thanksgiving! :eek:

dennychimes76

1st Team
Aug 2, 2004
Birmingham AL
I got a Daniel Moore sketch numbered 1 of 5000 of Maxmium Block, a belt (like CNS wears), and about 15 various football cards autographed by current and former Alabama greats. Can't wait to put it up on the Bama room wall!:BigA:
Is your sketch the pencil sketch? I have the pencil sketch and mine is numbered 1/5000........hmmmm, wonder if ALL of the sketches are numbered 1/5000? :BigA:

dennychimes76

1st Team
Aug 2, 2004
Birmingham AL
Interesting... I got number 1 of 5000 of Max Block as well. Mine is the pencil scetch and is signed w/ Cert. of Authenticity...

What gives...?:confused:
Hmmm, I just responded to another poster of a 1/5000 sketch - mine is also numbered 1/5000. I certainly hope there is no trickery going on with New Life Art and Mr. Moore. :mad2:

dennychimes76

1st Team
Aug 2, 2004
Birmingham AL
Maybe it just means that there were 5000 done and you have one of them.
Maybe not the number 1 one but just one of 5000. :conf2:
Now that is a possibility. However, it seems to be the practice that 1/5000 means that you have print #1 of 5000, #2/5000, etc. If it is indeed as you suggested, then it is very misleading.

Anyone else have the pencil sketch of Max Block that is numbered 1/5000?

:BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.