According to Mike Griffith Alabama is a second tier football program

BamaFan6462

Aug 24, 2023
In my experience, many people I know that live in Georgia have a very inflated opinion of their state and themselves. Especially the ones that live around Atlanta. This guy is just cementing the stereotyp.

Reactions: 92tide

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
In my experience, many people I know that live in Georgia have a very inflated opinion of their state and themselves. Especially the ones that live around Atlanta. This guy is just cementing the stereotyp.
@92tide lives in the area, he can give the inside scoop on how all of'um are and it's quite entertaining.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: 92tide

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
@92tide lives in the area, he can give the inside scoop on how all of'um are and it's quite entertaining.
I live in Atlanta, and I stopped listening to Atlanta sports talk radio about a year ago. First of all, it's not particularly good, regardless of who you root for. The Next Round, for instance, has way better national guests than anything in the Atlanta market. During football season, the Atlanta shows just have the Georgia or Falcons beat writers that come on and no one of any notoriety. It's just an echo chamber.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.