SOONER PULLING FOR THE TIDE

C2Ag93

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 25, 2021
Can’t wait to get tickets for the game in Norman next year!!
Texas Aggie here. Definitely make the trek to Norman next year! The OU campus is pretty with the buildings all being similar red brick. I can't recall what it was, but adjacent to campus is a nice area of bars and restaurants that sort of reminded me of Northgate at A&M. And Sooner fans were pretty good when we were in the Big 12, good hosts. My only complaint is the Boomer Sooner song is overplayed by their band, kinda like Rocky Top. But even still, at least it's "catchy" and a fun overall college football experience. Definitely a college football stop to scratch off the bucket list.

Reactions: wishbonesooner

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Texas Aggie here. Definitely make the trek to Norman next year! The OU campus is pretty with the buildings all being similar red brick. I can't recall what it was, but adjacent to campus is a nice area of bars and restaurants that sort of reminded me of Northgate at A&M. And Sooner fans were pretty good when we were in the Big 12, good hosts. My only complaint is the Boomer Sooner song is overplayed by their band, kinda like Rocky Top. But even still, at least it's "catchy" and a fun overall college football experience. Definitely a college football stop to scratch off the bucket list.
I live in Tulsa, when Jalen Hurts transferee I got to go to the spring game and watch him, complete with Alabama gear on hehe it was such a fun atmosphere

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.