Upsets for week 12

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
UNC over clempson - I cannot believe this is an "upset"
Miami over Lousiville
Iowa State over texas - they have been flirting with disaster for weeks now and the Cyclones have upsets teams before

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
UNC over clempson - I cannot believe this is an "upset"
Miami over Lousiville
Iowa State over texas - they have been flirting with disaster for weeks now and the Cyclones have upsets teams before
That's the same ones I have.

If Wash wasn't somehow an underdog I would have said Ore St too.

I don't see any upsets happening anywhere else though.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
ESPN has that Louisville at Miami line as Miami -0.5....so I'll go Louisville for the upset.

Clemson has the talent, that's why they are 6.5 point favorites over UNC. Plus, they are at home. And they're probably looking at a recent common opponent in Georgia Tech. Clemson beat Georgia Tech last week by 3 TD's....Georgia Tech beat NC three weeks ago by 4.

Oklahoma State is a 7 point favorite at Houston. If Oklahoma State wins and Iowa State loses to Texas, OSU has the tie breakers or Oklahoma and KSU. I'm going with Houston in the upset.

Still baffling to me that Oregon State is a 2.5 favorite over Washington, but the Vegas folks seem to always know something is up. Josh Pate's power poll has these teams about even too. Oregon State is the favorite and I think they start the domino effect this week....Washington goes down.

I'd love for Iowa State to jump up and bite Texas, but with Ewers back, I just don't think so.

Kentucky is a 1.5 over South Carolina in Williams Bryce. I think SC pulls this out...with hopes of getting bowl eligible vs Clemson next week.

Iowa is favored by 3 over Illinois in Kinnick. I don't think Iowa can score enough and Illinois squeaks one out 16-13.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.