2020 Prospect: Walk-0n Clark Griffin Committed to Alabama

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'm thinking he will be moved to Safety.... Honestly, I'm glad he had an opportunities to realize his dream at Alabama, but he really should've taken scholarship offers from other school over PWO at Alabama.

Griffin drew recruiting interest from a wide swatch of schools, including offers from Harding (Ark.) Millsaps (Miss.) and Birmingham-Southern. Jacksonville State and Austin Peay also showed interest and could have extended an offer before National Signing Day in early February.

Jacksonville State is a good school and he would do well there.

Reactions: B1GTide

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
I'm thinking he will be moved to Safety.... Honestly, I'm glad he had an opportunities to realize his dream at Alabama, but he really should've taken scholarship offers from other school over PWO at Alabama.

Griffin drew recruiting interest from a wide swatch of schools, including offers from Harding (Ark.) Millsaps (Miss.) and Birmingham-Southern. Jacksonville State and Austin Peay also showed interest and could have extended an offer before National Signing Day in early February.

Jacksonville State is a good school and he would do well there.
This may have played heavily in his decision. Apparently JSU had not officially offered.

Reactions: JustNeedMe81

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
This says I need to know about this kid:

“I’m expecting to go in there and just try to be the best version of me, and if I get to play that’s awesome,” he said. “If not, I’ll make the guys around me better, make the team better and try to go win a national championship.”

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
This says I need to know about this kid:

“I’m expecting to go in there and just try to be the best version of me, and if I get to play that’s awesome,” he said. “If not, I’ll make the guys around me better, make the team better and try to go win a national championship.”
And how do you not pull for a kid like that? Who knows? If he doesn’t shy away from contact and has good foot speed, he could well find a spot on special teams going down under kicks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.